This article explains how to use the Leads & Feedback feature to gather details from your demo users. You can use this feature to
- capture leads
- allow feedback and comments
- track demo completion (great for interactive trainings).
The demo on the right shows how the user contact form looks like in a demo - just click the text "Click to open the Lead Form".
How to customize the contact form
- 1 On the Demo Page click Settings > Analytics & Contacts and select the option Enable Contact Messages.
- 2 Enter the screen number where the contact form should open in the field Show a contact form at screen number.
- 3 Customize the contact form by providing a Title and by selecting its Fields.
- 4 If you want to get notified every time someone sends their contact details, provide a valid email address in the box Send email notifications.
How to access the user contact messages
You can access the contact messages on the Demo Page by clicking the link N CONTACTS, as in the image below.