SAP Business One integrates all core business functions across a company: financials, sales, customer relationship management, inventory, and operations. Unlike many other small business solutions on the market today, SAP Business One is a single application, eliminating the need for separate installations and complex integration of multiple modules.
SAP Business One software includes:
- Financial management – Automate, integrate, and manage all your financial and accounting processes.
- Warehouse and production management – Manage inventory across multiple warehouses, track stock movements, and manage production orders based on material requirements planning.
- Customer relationship management – Grow customer profitability and increase customer satisfaction with effective sales and opportunity management, and after-sales support.
- Purchasing – Automate your entire procurement process from purchase order to vendor invoice payment.
- Reporting – Act on instant and complete information with comprehensive, real-time reports.
You can now leverage all these benefits on your iPhone. The users of SAP Business One 8.8 PL12 can download the software for free through iTunes (requires an iPhone or iPod Touch running iOS 3.1.3 or later).
If you want to rapidly try the application (without any downloads, log ins or configurations), you can do so with the online interactive simulations provided by AppDemoStore - the platform for online interective demos and simulations. Try the following scenarios: